Pre heat the oven to 180C/ 160C fan. Arrange the potato and pepper slices on a baking tray. Drizzle over 1 tbsp oil and scatter with the rosemary, and salt and pepper to taste. Toss everything together and roast for around 25 mins, turning over halfway through, until the potatoes are golden and crisp at the edges.
Place the fish fillets on top and scatter over the olives. Place the lemon slices on top of the fish and drizzle with the remaining oil. Roast for further 7-8 mins until the fish is cooked through. Serve scattered with basil leaves.
|Macro (Per serving)||Gram||Kcal||%|
- 300g red-skinned potatoes, thinly sliced into round
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 1 rosemary sprig, leaves removed and finely chopped
- 2 sea bass fillets
- 25g pitted black olive, halved
- ½ lemon, slices thinly into rounds
- Handful basil leaves