Rinse and chop all the vegetables to a size in which they’ll cook quickly.
Heat a large non-stick skillet or wok on medium heat with a spray of olive oil cooking spray. Add chopped vegetables and sauté until they soften to your preference.
Before you add the eggs, add the blueberries, garlic salt, and black pepper.
Add the eggs and gently scramble into the vegetables.
Cook until the eggs are firm to your liking.
Slice the avocado, divide the eggs into two equal portions, and plate. Garnish with ½ of the avocado on each portion.
|Macro (Per serving)||Gram||Kcal||%|
- 4 jumbo or extra-large organic eggs
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 1 cup yellow squash cubed
- 4 mini sweet peppers
- 2 cups chopped lacinato kale
- ½ cup frozen wild blueberries (or fresh in season)
- ½ medium avocado,sliced
- Garlic, salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 spray olive oil cooking spray