Cook the soba noodles according to the package directions.
Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat, add the shallot and cook for 2 minutes. Add the carrot and peas and cook for 3 more minutes. Add the mushrooms, kale, garlic, ginger, coconut amino and vinegar and cook for 4 minutes.
Finally, add the noodles and cook for another minute.
Serve with sesame seeds, chopped parsley and shredded red cabbage.
|Macro (Per serving)||Gram||Kcal||%|
- 1 (8.8-oz [249-g]) package gluten-free soba noodles
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 shallot, chopped, or 40g chopped onion
- 1 carrot, diced
- 150g peas
- 6 medium portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 3 kale leaves, stemmed and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- Sesame seeds
- Chopped fresh parsley Shredded red cabbage