In a large bowl, combine the kale with the salt and massage with your fingers to soften the leaves. Add the parsley and green onions and set aside.
Heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat, add the tomato paste, hot sauce, thyme and pepper, and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add the quinoa, stir and cook for 2 more minutes. Transfer to a bowl and let cool.
When the quinoa mixture is at room temperature, add the kale mixture and the lime juice and combine.
Serve as a salad, or as a salad wrap in tortillas with red cabbage and arugula.
|Macro (Per serving)||Gram||Kcal||%|
- 3 kale leaves, stemmed and chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 60g chopped fresh parsley
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 370g cooked quinoa Juice of ½ lime
- 4 gluten-free tortillas
- 35g thinly sliced red cabbage Handful of arugula