Place a large wok or frying pan on a high heat. Use 1 tbsp olive oil and add the garlic, ginger, and chilli. Stir fry for 2 minutes, moving the ingredients around the pan to stop them from burning.
Add the tender stem broccoli and broccoli florets to the wok and combine with the garlic, ginger, and chilli. Keep on a high heat and add 3 tbsp of water. Cook the broccoli for 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until the broccoli is almost tender.
Add the remaining ingredients, season with salt and pepper to taste and mix well. Cook for a further 5 minutes until the prawns are heated thoroughly.
Serve immediately on its own, or with the noodles.
|Macro (Per serving)||Gram||Kcal||%|
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Garlic gloves, peeled and thinly sliced
- 5cm piece of root ginger, peeled and sliced into fine strips
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 200g Tender stem broccoli
- 300g broccoli, cut into florets
- 350g cooked king prawns
- 2tbsp light soy sauce
- 1tsp granulated sweetener
- ½ tsp Chinese 5-spice
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
4 nests of egg noodles, cooked according to packet instructions (+129kcal per serving)