Heat oil in a large skillet over a medium heat. Once hot, cook beef until no pink remains, about 8 minutes. Drain any excess oil.
Add garlic, ginger, and half of the sliced scallions to the skillet and sauté for a further minute.
Add in coconut aminos, coconut sugar, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes. Cook until the sauce starts to thicken.
Stir in the remaining scallions, taste and adjust seasoning.
Serve over cauliflower rice, with cucumbers and carrots and sesame seeds for garnish.
|Macro (Per serving)||Gram||Kcal||%|
- 2 tsp avocado oil
- 454g ground beef
- 2 garlic gloves
- 1” piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 3 scallions, sliced thin, divided
- 60ml coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flaked
- 1 small cucumber, cut into fine matchsticks
- 1 carrot shredded or cut into thin matchsticks
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- 250g cauliflower rice, cooked for serving