Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. If using cauliflower florets, place them in a food processor and pulse until you get a rice-like texture.
Transfer the cauliflower rice to a large bowl. In the food processor, combine all the bean mixture ingredients and pulse a few times to break down and combine, leaving some texture. Combine the bean mixture the cauliflower rice.
Spread the mixture on the parchment paper and bake for 8 minutes. Serve in taco shells or tortillas along with avocado, red cabbage, radish and arugula.
|Macro (Per serving)||Gram||Kcal||%|
- 1 (15-oz [425-g]) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 or more gluten-free tortillas
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and mashed
- 70g thinly sliced red cabbage
- 2 small radishes, sliced handful of arugula