A quick BBQ Chicken Tortilla Pizza is a great tasty recipe the whole family will love.
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1 white onion, diced
- 85 grams cooked chicken, shredded
- 50 millilitres barbeque sauce
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 50 grams cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 100 grams mozzarella cheese, grated
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese, grated
Preheat your grill to a medium heat.
Place the tortillas under the grill for around 1 minute until they are lightly toasted and remove from the grill.
Add the onion to a pan and cook for 5 minutes until soft. Shred the chicken to a bowl and combine with the barbeque sauce and balsamic vinegar.
Create your pizza by spreading the barbeque sauce and adding chicken, onions, and tomatoes. Top with the mozzarella and parmesan and place back under the grill. Once the cheese has melted and is beginning to brown remove from the grill and serve.
|Macro Per Serving||Grams||Kcal’s||%|